Aspen Valley Ski and Snowboard Club is NOW registering for recreational ski lessons during winter 2016. Online sign up is available at www.teamavsc.org. 3, 6, 8 and 12 day programs are available for ages 3 ½ to grade 12. For more information call or email Trish Shepard, email@example.com, 970.205.5160
· Join AVSC for one of our Down Valley Registration Nights. Families may apply for scholarships, register and get their pass pictures taken by Aspen Skiing Company staff.
October 13 – Basalt Middle School - 5 to 7 pm
October 15 – Carbondale Roaring Fork High School – 5 to 7 pm
October 20 – Glenwood Middle School – 5 to 7 pm
· We offer need based scholarships for fees and equipment. Deadline to apply is October 23. Download forms at our website or call Trish Shepard, 970.205.5160.
· Participants can ride a chaperoned bus FREE each program day. Buses leave from Glenwood, Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt.
· AVSC participants may purchase a full season pass for $180 before November 13. On November 14th the price increases to $309.
· AVSC Annual Sports Swap is October 11, 10 am to 2 pm. El Jebel Whole Foods Parking Lot.
· Link to our bilingual Base Camp Poster: http://www.teamavsc.org/userfiles/files/basecamp_poster2016.pdf
Due to the rain-Picture Day will be rescheduled to Wednesday, September 23rd!
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Here is the schedule for class pictures:
9:00 West Toddler (Kelsey)
9:30 East Toddler (Jenny)
10:00 West Preschool (Teri)
10:45 East Preschool (Alex)
Make up day will be Wednesday, September 30th!
Alex Schwaller, our returning teacher for the East Preschool will be visiting the school on Wednesday, July 22 and Thursday, July 24th. We will give you more detailed information soon.
Memorial Service for Susan Tindall:
Thursday, July 23rd
Gianinetti Ranch (North 8th street- coming from Carbondale it is past the cemetery and there should be a driveway that heads down the hill and toward the river on the right. If you get to the hotels you have gone too far).
Please bring camp chairs or blankets to sit on.
Please pass this information along to other parents because I have updated my email list and have taken off many families that will not be returning to MSMS.
Mountain Fair Cantina- Volunteer
We have only 2 people signed up to volunteer at the beer tent! We need at least 10 for the entire shift. If I don’t get response I will be calling you!
Sunday, July 26th
3pm-9pm (this can be split into two 3 hours shifts 3-6 and 6-9)
Please let me know if you are interested!
Last Day of Summer Session
Friday, July 24th!
School will resume on August 24th!
Enrollment and Waitlist
Visit the Enrollment and Rates link for more details about program times, rates and the student enrollment process. For inquiries call the office at 970.963.3506.
Sept 30- Make up/retake day for pictures
Oct 9th- Rock N' Roast fundraiser
Oct- 21st Parent Ed Night- date tentative
Oct 24- Parent Work Day
|Mt. Sopris Montessori Preschool||