- Dress your child in comfortable, washable play clothes. Durable jeans and cotton shirts are great for both boys and girls. Avoid dressing children in white clothes that cannot be bleached.
- Let your child wear rubber-soled shoes. They are quiet in the halls, won't slip on the playground and help children run fast.
- Avoid dressing your child in detachable belts and sashes. They are a bother and often get left behind after the second restroom stop.Check overalls and jumpers and make sure they are easy for the child to fasten and unfasten.
- Tempera and markers are washable and should come out easily when rinsed with cold water.An extra change of clothes is essential in case of an accident! Please label each piece of clothing.
- Please make sure your child knows it is O.K. to get dirty. Often children refuse to take part in painting, sand play and water play because they are afraid they will get their clothes messy.
Here are some tips to help your child play and learn:
Dear MSMS Parents-
If you shop at City Market and use a Loyalty (value) Card – MSMS can earn $$$$ without any cost to you! City Market has a program called “City Market Community Rewards”. Once you have enrolled in this program every time you shop at City Market and use your Loyalty Card, MSMS will earn monetary rewards. Once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked Loyalty Cards within that household will begin earning funds for MSMS.
To Sign up for this program please follow the directions below (it only takes a few minutes):
1. Log on to www.citymarketcommunityrewards.com
2. Click on “City Market Community Rewards” on the left hand side
3. Create your own Kroger account following the directions on the screen
4. Once your account is created- search for:”Mt Sopris” under “Find your Organization” and click on it.
If you need assistance please ask Kira and she can help get you set up.
Thanks for helping us earn more money for our school!
Enrollment and Waitlist
Visit the Enrollment and Rates link for more details about program times, rates and the student enrollment process. For inquiries call the office at 970.963.3506.
May 7th-11th- Teacher Appreciation Week
May 11th- Mother's Day Tea
Preschool 2-3 pm
May 19th- Graduation/End of Year Picnic
Triangle Park in RVR
May 28th- NO School- Memorial Day
May 31st- Last Day of Regular Session
June 1st- No School
June 4th- First day of summer session