Aspen Valley Ski and Snowboard Club is NOW registering for recreational ski lessons during winter 2016. Online sign up is available at www.teamavsc.org. 3, 6, 8 and 12 day programs are available for ages 3 ½ to grade 12. For more information call or email Trish Shepard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 970.205.5160
· Join AVSC for one of our Down Valley Registration Nights. Families may apply for scholarships, register and get their pass pictures taken by Aspen Skiing Company staff.
October 13 – Basalt Middle School - 5 to 7 pm
October 15 – Carbondale Roaring Fork High School – 5 to 7 pm
October 20 – Glenwood Middle School – 5 to 7 pm
· We offer need based scholarships for fees and equipment. Deadline to apply is October 23. Download forms at our website or call Trish Shepard, 970.205.5160.
· Participants can ride a chaperoned bus FREE each program day. Buses leave from Glenwood, Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt.
· AVSC participants may purchase a full season pass for $180 before November 13. On November 14th the price increases to $309.
· AVSC Annual Sports Swap is October 11, 10 am to 2 pm. El Jebel Whole Foods Parking Lot.
· Link to our bilingual Base Camp Poster: http://www.teamavsc.org/userfiles/files/basecamp_poster2016.pdf
Due to the rain-Picture Day will be rescheduled to Wednesday, September 23rd!
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Enrollment and Waitlist
Visit the Enrollment and Rates link for more details about program times, rates and the student enrollment process. For inquiries call the office at 970.963.3506.
Oct. 21- Parent Work Day 9-1
Oct 27- Rock N Roast Fundraiser
|Mt. Sopris Montessori Preschool||