- Dress your child in comfortable, washable play clothes. Durable jeans and cotton shirts are great for both boys and girls. Avoid dressing children in white clothes that cannot be bleached.
- Let your child wear rubber-soled shoes. They are quiet in the halls, won't slip on the playground and help children run fast.
- Avoid dressing your child in detachable belts and sashes. They are a bother and often get left behind after the second restroom stop.Check overalls and jumpers and make sure they are easy for the child to fasten and unfasten.
- Tempera and markers are washable and should come out easily when rinsed with cold water.An extra change of clothes is essential in case of an accident! Please label each piece of clothing.
- Please make sure your child knows it is O.K. to get dirty. Often children refuse to take part in painting, sand play and water play because they are afraid they will get their clothes messy.
Here are some tips to help your child play and learn:
Enrollment and Waitlist
Visit the Enrollment and Rates link for more details about program times, rates and the student enrollment process. For inquiries call the office at 970.963.3506.
May12- Mother's Day Tea
May 20- End of Year and Graduation Picnic @ Triangle Park 11:30-1:30
May 29th- NO SCHOOL
May 31st- Last Day of Regular Session
June 5- First Day of Summer session