Aspen Valley Ski Club Information
Aspen Valley Ski and Snowboard Club is NOW registering for recreational ski lessons during winter 2016. Online sign up is available at www.teamavsc.org. 3, 6, 8 and 12 day programs are available for ages 3 ½ to grade 12. For more information call or email Trish Shepard, email@example.com, 970.205.5160
· Join AVSC for one of our Down Valley Registration Nights. Families may apply for scholarships, register and get their pass pictures taken by Aspen Skiing Company staff.
October 13 – Basalt Middle School - 5 to 7 pm
October 15 – Carbondale Roaring Fork High School – 5 to 7 pm
October 20 – Glenwood Middle School – 5 to 7 pm
· We offer need based scholarships for fees and equipment. Deadline to apply is October 23. Download forms at our website or call Trish Shepard, 970.205.5160.
· Participants can ride a chaperoned bus FREE each program day. Buses leave from Glenwood, Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt.
· AVSC participants may purchase a full season pass for $180 before November 13. On November 14th the price increases to $309.
· AVSC Annual Sports Swap is October 11, 10 am to 2 pm. El Jebel Whole Foods Parking Lot.
· Link to our bilingual Base Camp Poster: http://www.teamavsc.org/userfiles/files/basecamp_poster2016.pdf
Leave a Reply.
Like us on Facebook!
Enrollment and Waitlist
Visit the Enrollment and Rates link for more details about program times, rates and the student enrollment process. For inquiries call the office at 970.963.3506.
May 7th-11th- Teacher Appreciation Week
May 11th- Mother's Day Tea
Preschool 2-3 pm
May 19th- Graduation/End of Year Picnic
Triangle Park in RVR
May 28th- NO School- Memorial Day
May 31st- Last Day of Regular Session
June 1st- No School
June 4th- First day of summer session