Gene Autry’s Cowboy Code of Honor
1. The cowboy must never shoot first, hit a smaller man, or take unfair advantage.
2. He must never go back on his word or a trust confided in him.
3. He must always tell the truth.
4. He must be gentle with children, the elderly, and animals.
5. He must not advocate or possess racially or religiously intolerant ideas.
6. He must help people in distress.
7. He must be a good worker.
8. He must keep himself clean in thought, speech, action, and personal habits.
9. He must respect women, parents, and his nation’s laws.
10.The cowboy is a patriot.
Enrollment and Waitlist
Visit the Enrollment and Rates link for more details about program times, rates and the student enrollment process. For inquiries call the office at 970.963.3506.
May 7th-11th- Teacher Appreciation Week
May 11th- Mother's Day Tea
Preschool 2-3 pm
May 19th- Graduation/End of Year Picnic
Triangle Park in RVR
May 28th- NO School- Memorial Day
May 31st- Last Day of Regular Session
June 1st- No School
June 4th- First day of summer session