The Lone Ranger Creed
1. I believe that to have a friend, a man must be one.
2. That all men are created equal and that everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world.
3. That God put the firewood there, but that every man must gather and light it himself.
4. In being prepared physically, mentally, and morally to fight when necessary for that which is right.
5. That a man should make the most of what equipment he has.
6. That “this government, of the people, by the people, and for the people” shall live always.
7. That men should live by the rule of what is best for the greatest number.
8. That sooner or later… somewhere…somehow… we must settle with the world and make payment for what we have taken.
9. That all things change, but the truth, and the truth alone, lives on forever.
10.I believe in my Creator, my country, and my fellow man.
Enrollment and Waitlist
Visit the Enrollment and Rates link for more details about program times, rates and the student enrollment process. For inquiries call the office at 970.963.3506.
May 7th-11th- Teacher Appreciation Week
May 11th- Mother's Day Tea
Preschool 2-3 pm
May 19th- Graduation/End of Year Picnic
Triangle Park in RVR
May 28th- NO School- Memorial Day
May 31st- Last Day of Regular Session
June 1st- No School
June 4th- First day of summer session